Cheap Roping Saddles For Serious Ropers On A Budget
- The roping saddles below are for sale on eBay.com, and have a current bid of $300.00 or less.
- Control exactly what you spend with your bid.
- The winning bid could be higher. Shipping charges are almost always extra.
- A cheap roping saddle does not mean it has to be poorly made. If you shop wisely and patiently you can often find what you are looking for in good quality at a low price.
- New to eBay? See our one-page cowboy, eBay, crash course (<<< this link will open in a new window).
Roping Saddle Buying Savvy
- Does the roping saddle come with or without cinches, stirrups, latigos, billets, etc.? It would not be unusual for a cheap roping saddle or an expensive one to sell without these items. Read the description carefully so you know exactly what you are, and are not, getting.
- Is the roping saddle new or used? If the saddle is used, it's reasonable to expect it might have some defects of some kind. The seller should clearly describe any scratches, scuffs, tears, stains, etc., and show them in the pictures if possible.
New To eBay?
eBay is famous for its highly successful feedback system. Each item for sale on eBay shows the seller's feedback rating from previous eBay transactions in the "Seller info" area:
1 - This number shows how many transactions the seller has had on eBay.
Please note that the actual graphic on eBay might vary somewhat from the representation show above.
2 - This is the seller's feedback rating. Feedback is left by other people on eBay who have purchased something from, or sold something to, this seller. The higher the number, the more positive the feedback rating is. The highest possible feedback rating is 100%.
If you have never bought anything on eBay before, you will need to register with them. Registering is FREE. eBay requires registration in order to attempt to verify your identity to keep eBay a safe place to buy and sell, and to make sure you are over 18 years of age.
Saddles on eBay
Saddles By Type
Saddles By Maker