Contribute A Horse Tip!
Do you need to attract visitors to your website or Facebook Page? Then why not contribute a tip to the CowboyWay.com "Horse Tips" page! If we publish your tip we'll give you credit as the author and include a link to your website or Facebook page (your choice). If your tip is popular it could become a great way to introduce yourself to a lot of new visitors for free!
Submitted tips should meet the following guidelines:
- A tip should be one to four small paragraphs long. If one paragraph will do, don't feel the need to make it longer. Write as much as you need to, but keep it as short as possible. (See our tip for filing a breakaway honda for an example of a nice short tip.)
- Make sure your tip is well written and from from spelling and grammar errors.
- We encourage you to include a clear, quality photograph with your tip, but photos are not required. (Everyone loves a photo! Include one if you can.)
- You must have the legal right to send us the text and image (if any) in your tip. No copyright infringement!
- No commercials, advertisements, or affiliate links.
- Everything must be "G" rated.
- If we deem it necessary, we reserve the right to perform minor editing on the text (spelling, red vs. read, etc.) or image (crop to size, etc.).
- Along with your tip include an author's name, a link to your website or Facebook Page, and a one or two sentence description of you or your business to accompany the tip.
- We reserve the right not to publish any tip for any
reason. If we do publish it, we reserve the right to take
it down at any time for any reason.
Ready? Please have your text and image(s) prepared then:
Tips should be of interest to someone who lives a rural, Western, cowboy, or "horsey" lifestyle. Tips should be short, and help people learn how to do something new, or help them to do something faster, easier, or better. Practical tips for around the house, barn, or livestock are a great idea, and so are tips for a short, simply, craft.
For more ideas, we suggest you see our Horse Tips page to look at the tips already there then come up with a great tip of your own that will get you noticed!
Remember, In Exchange For Your Tip......
If you send us a horse tip that we choose to publish we will create a small "author's box" underneath your tip that will link back to your website or Facebook Page. If your tip becomes popular it could become a great way to introduce yourself to a lot of new visitors for free!
- Coconut Oil As A Hair Conditioner
- Coconut Oil As A Hoof Conditioner
- Easily Change Your Spur Rowels
- Fake A Forelock
- File A Breakaway Honda
- Photographic Proof
- Plastic Bags For Cleaner Hands
- Pick Up A Dropped Rope
- Put A Varmint Pole In Your Stock Tank
- Put Baby Powder On A Sticky Latigo
- Secure A Scarf Slide
- Stop A Honda From Turning
- Trim Hairs Where The Curb Strap Rests
- Tuck Your Stampede String Inside Your Shirt
- Use Vodka To Remove Fabric Odors
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesting and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!