Mechanical Bulls For Sale
Below are mechanical bulls for sale on eBay. Please scroll down for good information to know before buying a mechanical bull.
Use the green arrows, below, to scroll through more results!
Mechanical Bulls - Good Things To Know Before You Buy
Below are a few good things to know before you buy a mechanical bull.
- Is the mechanical bull new or used?
- If it is used, does the seller describe its condition in detail? Are there enough photos to adequately back up the description?
- If the mechanical bull is new, is there a warranty? If so, find out exactly what is and isn't covered under the warranty. Also find out where the seller or manufacturer is located. We have seen mechanical bulls for sale on eBay from sellers/manufacturers that were located both inside and outside of the USA, and their location could have a big impact on how practical it is for you to receive warranty coverages. Also check into the company to see if you feel they can, and will, honor any claims they make about their warranty.
- What type or style of mechanical bull is it? Mechanical bulls generally fall into two broad categories: Training machines for rodeo athletes, and entertainment machines. The entertainment models generally come with things like a head for a more pleasing look, more padding on or around the bull, and controls that can accommodate novice riders. However, features vary widely from one type and/or model of mechanical bull to another, so be sure you know, in detail, the features about any mechanical bull you might be interested in.
- Does the mechanical bull have a head (with our without horns)? Some models do and others don't. If there is a head and/or horns, are they padded?
- What kind of handhold for the rider does the bull have? Types of handholds include bull ropes, bronc riding riggins' (yes, on a mechanical bull), saddles (again, yes, on a mechanical bull), pieces of short rope or pegs, and others.
- Speaking of saddles, we've noticed that some eBay sellers describe a mechanical bull as having a "saddle" when they are actually referring to a smooth piece of leather for the rider to sit on. When other sellers describe their mechanical bull as having a saddle, though, their saddle is more like a conventional saddle: It has a pommel, cantle, stirrups, etc. So, if an eBay seller describes their mechanical bull as having a saddle, be sure you know what they mean.
- Is the mechanical bull, well, a bull? Some mechanical rides are broncs, sheep, other animals, or things like surfboards, but might still described a mechanical bull. If you want a mechanical bull make sure you're getting a bull. Occasionally, we have seen mechanical bulls for sale on eBay that are a bull, but also include additional an additional rideable attachment such as a sheep, surfboard, baby bull, pig, or others.
- What size and type of motor comes with the mechanical bull?
- How much control does the operator have? Do the controls have manual operation, automatic settings, or both? Will the controls suit your needs?
- What kind of modern features does the mechanical bull have? Mechanical bulls have come a long way since they became popular for entertainment use in the late 1970s and early 1980s. Many models now have soft heads and/or horns, "quick stop" motors, variable speed motors, advanced operator controls, padding on or around the bull, and more.
- Speaking of padding, how much padding, if any, comes with the bull? This means padding both on the bull and on the surrounding floor/ground.
- How much space will the mechanical bull require? This might depend on how much floor/ground padding it comes with (if any). Many sellers will tell you how much area the assembled bull and included padding (again, if any) will require. If the seller doesn't mention how much room the bull will need, and you need to know, be sure to ask.
- If the mechanical bull comes with an inflatable mat or padding, are accessories incuded to do the inflating?
- What payment methods does the seller accept?
- How soon after the sale do you have to pay for your purchase? An increasing number of eBay sellers are getting tired of buyers who take a long time to pay for their item. Some of these sellers are now requiring the item be paid for within a certain time frame or the sale is off. Read the item's description for acceptable payment times and terms.
- What will the shipping charges be? Will the seller ship to your area?
- How soon will the mechanical bull be shipped after you pay for it?
- Where will the mechanical bull be shipped from? We have seen mechanical bulls for sale on eBay that were located both inside and outside of the USA. Where the bull is located when it is shipped will impact shipping charges and shipping time.
- What is the seller's return policy?
- Every eBay item for sale has a "Seller info" area. Be sure to check this area to view the feedback that previous buyers have left for that particular seller. Since a seller's feedback includes transactions for both buying and selling, be sure to look in particular for feedback that pertains to them as a seller.
- If you have any questions on a mechanical bull be sure to ask the seller before you bid. Look for the "Ask a question" link in the "Questions and answers about this item" area to ask your questions.
New To eBay?
eBay is famous for its highly successful feedback system. Each item for sale on eBay shows the seller's feedback rating from previous eBay transactions in the "Seller info" area:
1 - This number shows how many transactions the seller has had on eBay.
Please note that the actual graphic on eBay might vary somewhat from the representation show above.
2 - This is the seller's feedback rating. Feedback is left by other people on eBay who have purchased something from, or sold something to, this seller. The higher the number, the more positive the feedback rating is. The highest possible feedback rating is 100%.
If you have never bought anything on eBay before, you will need to register with them. Registering is FREE. eBay requires registration in order to attempt to verify your identity to keep eBay a safe place to buy and sell, and to make sure you are over 18 years of age.
Also on eBay