Circle Y Marth Josey Hiphugger Barrel Racing Saddles
The Martha Josey Hiphugger barrel saddle by Circle Y is available in a regular or wide tree, and antique or regular oil. It is also offered in a round or square skirt. For details about the Josey Hiphugger please scroll down beneath the saddles for sale.
Below: A Josey Circle Y Hiphugger barrel saddle from Horse Saddle Shop. Shown here with a round skirt; it also comes with a square skirt.
HorseSaddleShop.com image. Used with permission.
Comparison Shop For the Circle Y Martha Jose Hipphugger
The Circle Y Martha Josey Hiphugger barrel saddles below are for sale from HorseSaddleShop.com (which has a "DailyEquine" logo), Amazon, Stateline Tack, and Horse .com.
- Inventory varies. Not all sellers have this saddle all the time.
- Click on any saddle to see available options, if any, for seat size, tree, etc.
In the list of saddles below please note this saddle may be offered in a round or square skirt.
Who Is "Daily Equine?" You may have seen some of the saddles above have a "Daily Equine" logo. Who is that? That's the name of the logo used by HorseSaddleShop / eSaddles. They are the same business with two names. They are one of the largest saddle dealers in the country. They have an excellent reputation both on the Web and from their brick-and-mortar store located in Bremen, Indiana.
About The Josey Hiphugger
Here is more information about the Martha Josey Hiphugger barrel racing saddle by Circle Y:
- Tree: Regular or wide
- Color: Antique or regular oil
- Skirt: Round or square
- Tooling: Tooling with roughout jockey and fenders
- Rigging: Rawhide, in-skirt
- Horn: 4 inch, forward slanted
- Stirrups: 3 inches with aluminum rubber grips
- Weight: Approximately 26 - 28 pounds
World Class Circle Y Saddles
The world-class saddles and other tack made by Circle Y has allowed it to sponsor some of the finest names known in Western riding circles, such as:
- Julie Goodnight (English and Western rider and clinician with experience in reining, colt starting, dressage, jumping, cutting, and more; and star of her own television show "Horse Master With Julie Goodnight").
- World champion barrel racer Martha Josey is a multiple world champion, an inductee into the Cowgirl Hall of Fame, and qualified for the National Finals Rodeo (NFR) in barrel racing for four consecutive decades. That's decades, not years. In 1964 Josey and her great gelding, Cebe Reed, won 7 horse trailers and 52 barrel races in a row. Josey went to the National Finals Rodeo on Cebe in 1968 and 1969. A few years later Martha and another great gelding, Sonny Bit O'Both, qualified for the NFR for four straight years, from 1978 to 1981. In 1980 Sonny earned the distinction of being the only horse in history to win the American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA) and Women's Professional Rodeo Association (WPRA) World Championship titles in the same year.
- World champion barrel racer Kelly Kaminski (five-time National Finals Rodeo qualifier in barrel racing, two-time world champion barrel racer, and two-time reserve world champion barrel racer).
- World champion cowboy mounted shooter Kenda Lenseigne.
Saddles From HorseSaddleShop, eBay, and Amazon
- A Fork
- Barrel Racing
- Flex Tree
- Full Quarter Horse Bars
- By Maker
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesting and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!