The Abetta Brushpopper trail saddle is lightweight, easy to clean, durable, and easy on the eyes as well as the budget. It has a high cantle, padded seat, endurance stirrups, and lots of D-rings for attaching your trail riding gear. The Brushpopper features tough, scratch resistant 1000 denier nylon in its construction to make it lighter weight, easier to clean, and less expensive than leather trail riding saddles. Abetta Saddlery makes their saddles in the USA.
Below: The Abetta Brushpopper trail riding saddle from Horse Saddle Shop.
HorseSaddleShop.com image. Used with permission.
Comparison Shop For The Abetta Brushpopper Saddle
Below are Brushpopper trail saddles by Abetta Saddlery for sale from Horse Saddle Shop, State Line Tack, eBay, and sometimes Amazon. In our experience, Horse Saddle Shop (which also uses the name “eSaddles”) typically has the most competitive prices.
From Horse Saddle Shop and State Line Tack
- HorseSaddleShop is one of the largest saddle dealers in the country. Almost every
saddle they carry is in stock and ships the same day.
- Most of the saddles shown are new, but some might be used.
- Shipping is almost always included in the price for locations in the continental USA.
- Some saddles by HorseSaddleShop are listed twice. Why? It’s because HorseSaddleShop is one business (located in Bremen, Indiana), with two websites (HorseSaddleShop.com and eSaddles.com), and they often show the same saddle on both websites. In case one website would have a better deal on a saddle, saddles from both websites are shown.
Below are Abetta Brushpopper saddles for sale on eBay along with other Abetta trail riding saddles.
More About The Abetta Brushpopper
The Abetta Brushpopper trail saddle is a lightweight (approximately 18 pounds) trail riding saddle with heavy, denier nylon used in its construction. This helps make the Brush Popper lightweight, tear resistant, and many times more durable than other “tough” fabrics such as cotton duck, standard polyester, and standard nylon.
A few details about the Abetta Brush Popper saddle:
- Tree: Ralide in Regular or Wide
- Horn: 3 1/4″
- Rigging: 7/8 w/ stainless dees
- Cantle Height: 4.5″ (regular tree) or 5.5″ (wide tree)
- Swell Width: 12″
- Stirrups: 4″ Endurance
- Weight: Approximately 18 pounds
You might also like:
- If you’d like to shop for a trail saddle by specifications (weight, tree, etc.) you might like
Trail Saddles By Specifications.