The Billy Cook Time Breaker barrel racing saddle has a Ralide tree, semi-quarter horse bars, and great looks combined with the quality and craftsmanship Billy Cook is known for. For details about the Time Breaker please scroll down beneath the saddles for sale.
Note: The Billy Cook Time Breaker has semi-Quarter Horse bars. If you’re looking for a Bill Cook barrel saddle with Quarter Horse bars, you might like the Billy Cook Paycheck Supreme.
Below: A Billy Cook Time Breaker barrel saddle from HorseSaddleShop.
HorseSaddleShop.com image. Used with permission.
Comparison Shop For The Billy Cook Time Breaker
The Billy Cook Time Breaker barrel saddles below are for sale from Amazon, HorseSaddleShop, State Line Tack, and Horse. com.
- Inventory varies. Not all sellers have this saddle all the time.
- Click on any saddle to see available options, if any, for seat size, tree, etc.
About The Time Breaker On HorseSaddleShop
- HorseSaddleShop is one of the largest saddle dealers in the country. Almost every
saddle they carry is in stock and ships the same day.
- Most of the saddles shown are new, but some might be used.
- Shipping is almost always included in the price for locations in the continental USA.
- Some saddles by HorseSaddleShop are listed twice. Why? It’s because HorseSaddleShop is one business (located in Bremen, Indiana), with two websites (HorseSaddleShop.com and eSaddles.com), and they often show the same saddle on both websites. In case one website would have a better deal on a saddle, saddles from both websites are shown.
From Amazon, HorseSaddleShop, and StateLineTack
About The Time Breaker
Here is more information about the Billy Cook Time Breaker barrel saddle:
- Tree: Ralide Barrel Racer
- Bars: Semi-Quarter Horse bars
- Color: Natural gold
- Seat: Suede
- Tooling: Basket/floral tooling with roughout jockey and fenders
- Rigging: 7/8 in-skirt
- Cantle: 5 inch cantle with Cheyenne roll with tooled overlay
- Horn: 2 inch braided rawhide
- Stirrups: 2 inch rawhide bell stirrups
- Weight: Approximately 27 pounds
The Billy Cook Time Breaker Has A Ralide Saddle Tree
As mentioned above, the Billy Cook Time Breaker barrel saddle has a Ralide saddle tree, which is made by the Ralide company. So, just what is a Ralide tree?
To explain what a Ralide saddle tree is, it might be easier to start with mentioning what it isn’t: Wood. Saddle trees have traditionally been made of several different pieces of wood joined together, then covered with a wide variety of materials ranging from fiberglass to rawhide. Many new saddle trees are still made this way, and a well-constructed wood saddle tree is a classic piece of quality craftsmanship.
Ralide trees, though, are made entirely of a type of polyethylene plastic. They are made as one single piece using a molding process, not several separate pieces joined together like wood saddles trees. They are less expensive to produce, and their one-piece design allows for a specific size and style of saddle tree to be manufactured over and over again while remaining extremely consistent in size and shape.
You might also like: