Comparison shop Fabtron Cross Trail saddles. Compare prices on this popular trail riding saddle between eBay, Horse SaddleShop, StateLine Tack, and Amazon. For more information about the Fabtron Cross Trail, please scroll down beneath the saddles for sale.
Below: A Fabtron Cross Trail saddle from HorseSaddleShop.
HorseSaddleShop.com image. Used with permission.
Shipping may or may not be included in the price for the saddles shown on eBay. Always double check to find out if shipping costs are extra or included.
From HorseSaddleShop, Amazon, and StateLaineTack
- Most of the saddles shown are new, but some might be used.
- Shipping is almost always included in the price for locations in the continental USA.
- Some saddles by HorseSaddleShop are listed twice. Why? It’s because HorseSaddleShop is one business (located in Bremen, Indiana), with two websites (HorseSaddleShop.com and eSaddles.com), and they often show the same saddle on both websites. In case one website would have a better deal on a saddle, saddles from both websites are shown.
About The Fabtron Cross Trail
The Fabtron Cross Trail saddle is lightweight (approximately 22 pounds) designed for all-day riding comfort for both horse and rider. Made by Fabtron in the USA in Maryville, Tennessee.
- Tree: Ralide Tree
- Seat: Choice of sizes
- Horn: Pleasure Horn
- Cantle: 5″
- Cheyenne Roll: Yes
- Rigging: Inskirt dropped C plate
- Skirt length: 24″
- Swell: 12.5″
- Saddle Skirting: All leather close cut tunnel skirts for added ventilation.
- Finish: Dark hand-oiled finish.
- Stirrups: Shenandoah foot stirrups.
- Weight Approximately pounds.
Cross Trail Video
Below is a short (1:18) video showing the Fabtron Cross Trail saddle. It’s a silent video without narration or music, and simply shows the Cross Trail slowly turning on a saddle stand. While the video is pretty basic, it does give a good look a the saddle from all sides.
You might also like: