Antler Knives For Sale
Antler knives of every description are frequently for sale on eBay. You must read the seller's description carefully to know the specifics on any antler knife you are interested in: length of blade, length of handle, new or used, whether or not a sheath is included, the type of antler (deer, elk, etc.), any known flaws or damage, who made the knife (if known), and more. As always, also check the seller's "Seller info" area to see the seller's feedback rating and comments.
At right: An antler knife. The handle of this knife is made from whitetail deer antler. The handle is 4 inches long, and the blade is 3 and 3/4 inches long.
Use the green arrows, below, to scroll through more results!
What Are Some Of The Differences Between Horns and Antlers?
- Horns are made of a bony core that is attached to, and is a
permanent part of, the animals’ skull.
- Antlers grow from the animals’ skull, too, but instead of being permanent antlers are shed and re-grown, usually in an annual cycle.
- Horns are made of keratin (the same substance that is found
in reptile scales, claws, hooves, and human hair and fingernails) that
covers a bony core.
- Antlers are made entirely of bone.
- Horns are usually found in both the male and the female of
the species, and they can be straight, curved, or even twisty. Most
horns have only one point, and rarely branch out.
- Antlers are usually (though not always) found only in the male of the species, and typically branch out.
New To eBay?
- If you have never bought anything on eBay before, you will need to register with them. Registering is FREE. eBay requires registration in order to attempt to verify your identity to keep eBay a safe place to buy and sell, and to make sure you are over 18 years of age.
- You may like our one-page cowboy, eBay, crash course (<<< this link will open in a new window).