Antler Knives For Sale
Antler knives of every description are frequently for sale on Amazon.com. You must read the seller's description carefully to know the specifics on any antler knife you are interested in: length of blade, length of handle, whether or not a sheath is included, the type of antler (deer, elk, etc.), who made the knife, and more.
At right: An antler knife. The handle of this knife is made from whitetail deer antler. The handle is 4 inches long, and the blade is 3 and 3/4 inches long.
Below are antler knives s for sale on Amazon.com.
- Click on an individual item to see details, to purchase, or to see product reviews (if any).
Click the "Antler Knives" link (above, left, underneath the knives) to see ALL the knives again!
Curious about what others are buying? Click here to see the top-selling items in Outdoor Gear at Amazon.com!
What Are Some Of The Differences Between Horns and Antlers?
- Horns are made of a bony core that is attached to, and is a
permanent part of, the animals’ skull.
- Antlers grow from the animals’ skull, too, but instead of being permanent antlers are shed and re-grown, usually in an annual cycle.
- Horns are made of keratin (the same substance that is found
in reptile scales, claws, hooves, and human hair and fingernails) that
covers a bony core.
- Antlers are made entirely of bone.
- Horns are usually found in both the male and the female of
the species, and they can be straight, curved, or even twisty. Most
horns have only one point, and rarely branch out.
- Antlers are usually (though not always) found only in the male of the species, and typically branch out.
What? Buy A Knife From Amazon?
Amazon.com has become a popular place to buy a lot of outdoor and cowboy gear, including knives. A lot of makers, big and small, are now using Amazon, like eBay, to offer their goods.