Laser Sheen Concentrate
Laser Sheen Concentrate by Farnam is a silicone hair polish that shines your horse's coat and detangles and shines their mane and tail. It repels dust and dirt, and helps prevent stains on the hair from grass, urine, manure, and latigo.
To learn more about Laser Sheen Concentrate, please scroll down.
Below: A 12 ounce bottle of Laser Sheen Concentrate (makes one gallon).
About Laser Sheen Concentrate
To use Laser Sheen Concentrate put 3 ounces into an empty quart spray bottle then fill with water to the 32 ounce line. Replace the spray cap, shake well, and it's now ready to spray on your horse's coat, mane, and tail. (Spray bottle not included.)
Laser Sheen Concentrate is easy to measure: The bottle has a window labeled in 1 ounce increments to help you measure the correct amount without any special measuring tools.
Below: A bottle of Laser Sheen concentrate showing the measurements.
Laser Sheen Information From Farnam
- Show ring shine lasts a week
- Cuts grooming time in half
- Won’t make hair brittle and minimizes breakage
- Puts on an incredible shine
- Makes coats sleek and shiny
- Leaves hair soft and silky
- Detangles manes and tails
- Eliminates static fly away
- Never greasy, oily, sticky or slippery
- Repels dust and dirt
- Prevents manure, grass and latigo stains
- Cuts grooming time in half
- Keeps coats looking healthy and clean
- Lasts up to a week
- Concentrated formula costs less to use
Save The Laser Sheen For Later
If you find some Laser Sheen you like but you're not ready to purchase it right away, you can always add it to your shopping cart so it will be easy to find later.
- In most cases, Amazon will keep track of the items in your shopping cart for 90 days.
- Later on, if you decide you don't want the items after all, it's easy to click "delete" and remove them from your cart.
- In the meantime, if you want to check out with other items, click "Save for later" to move the halter to a separate, but still easy-to-find list beneath your shopping cart.
Important: Putting Laser Sheen or any item in your Amazon shopping cart or "Save for later" list does NOT reserve it! It just makes it easier to find if it's still in stock when you come back.
Below: Screenshot image showing the "delete" and "Save for later" links when an item is in the Amazon shopping cart.
You Might Also Like...
- Barrel Racing
- Cowboy Night Light Lighted steer head
- Bridle Hooks
- Coconut Oil
- Defender Locking Gooseneck Coupler
- Fly Masks
- Fly Sheets
- Fly Spray
- Hoofjack Hoof Stands
- Horse Jump Standards
- Laser Sheen Concentrate
- Mounting Blocks
- Pole Bending Bases
- Roping Dummies
- Shoo Flies
- SleekEZ Grooming Stick
- Stall Signs
- Wall Mounted Saddle Racks
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesting and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!