Wall Mounted Saddle Racks
A wall mounted saddle rack, like the name implies, is a saddle rack designed to be mounted on a wall or other sturdy surface.
A saddle rack mounted to a wall can be contrasted with a portable saddle rack, which is designed to be easily movable from one location to another.
Many, but not all, wall mounted saddle racks are collapsible so they can be folded out of the way when not in use. If a collapsing saddle rack is important to you, be sure to read the description to see if a rack you're interested in does, or does not, collapse.
Below are wall mounted saddle racks for sale.
From eBay and Etsy
Wall Mounted Saddle Racks - Good Things To Know Before You Buy
- Is the saddle rack new or used?
- Is the saddle rack for an English saddle, Western saddle or both?
- Some saddles are heavier than others. Will the saddle rack hold the weight you need it to?
- Is any of the mounting hardware included, or will you have to buy that separately?
- How many saddles will the rack hold?
- Is the wall mounted saddle rack collapsible? Do you want or need it to be?
- How long, tall, etc. is the saddle rack? Will it fit in the area you plan on using it?
Below: A wall mounted saddle rack.
- What will the shipping charges be? A saddle wall mounted saddle rack may or may not be all that heavy, but it is likely to be bulky to ship. Make sure you know what the shipping charges are before you buy the saddle rack.
- Will the seller ship to your area? How soon will the saddle be shipped after you pay for it?
- What payment methods does the seller accept? How soon after the sale do you have to pay for your purchase? Read the item's description for acceptable payment times and terms.
- Be sure to check the seller's feedback rating that previous buyers have left for them.
If you have any questions on a wall mounted saddle rack be sure to ask the seller before you buy.
Below: A wall mounted saddle rack, collapsed.
Save The Saddle Rack For Later
If you find a wall mounted saddle rack for sale on Etsy that you like but you're not ready to purchase it right away, you can always add it to your shopping cart so it will be easy to find later.
- In most cases, Etsy will keep track of items in your cart for 30 days.
- In the meantime, if you want to check out with other items you can click on "Save for later" to move specific items to a separate, but still easy-to-find list beneath your shopping cart.
- Also, if you put items into your Etsy shopping cart but don't check out after 30 days, Etsy will automatically move your items to the "Save for later" area beneath your cart. When you're ready to actually purchase any of these items, simply click "Move to cart" to put them back into your shopping cart and check out.
Important: Putting items in your Etsy shopping cart or "Save for later" list does NOT reserve them! It just makes them easier to find if they're still available when you come back.
Below: Screenshot image showing the "Save for later" and "Remove" links when an item is in the Etsy shopping cart.
You Might Also Like...
- Barrel Racing
- Cowboy Night Light Lighted steer head
- Bridle Hooks
- Coconut Oil
- Defender Locking Gooseneck Coupler
- Fly Masks
- Fly Sheets
- Fly Spray
- Hoofjack Hoof Stands
- Horse Jump Standards
- Laser Sheen Concentrate
- Mounting Blocks
- Pole Bending Bases
- Roping Dummies
- Shoo Flies
- SleekEZ Grooming Stick
- Stall Signs
- Wall Mounted Saddle Racks