Western Saddle Pads
Below are Western saddle pads for sale. There a large selection of styles, colors, and types to choose from.
Western Saddle Pad Savvy
Tips for buying a Western saddle pad on eBay or anywhere else.
- Is it a saddle pad or a saddle blanket? Some eBay sellers use the terms interchangeably so you will need to read the descriptions and look at the pictures carefully to know for sure.
- Is the saddle pad new or used? Most of the ones we have seen on eBay have been new but you can find used ones, too.
- How big is the saddle pad? Does the seller give the size of the pad in inches, both length and width? If not and you want to know, contact the seller before you bid or buy.
- Keep in mind that a saddle blanket is usually intended to be folded in half from front to back. Some sellers give the length of a saddle blanket when it's folded for use, other sellers may give the length unfolded, and still other sellers may give you both the folded and unfolded measurements. If you are at all confused about the size of the saddle blanket contact the seller before you bid or buy.
- What will the shipping costs for the saddle pad be? When buying at item on eBay always make sure the seller will ship to your area and that you know what the shipping costs will be.
New To eBay?
If you have never bought anything on eBay before you will need to register with them. Registering at eBay is FREE.
About eBay's Feedback System
eBay is famous for its highly successful feedback system. Each item for sale on eBay shows how many transactions (buying and selling) a particular seller has had on eBay, and the seller's feedback information. Below is a description of the "Seller info" area on eBay:
Please note that the actual information on eBay may look different than the representation shown below.
1 - This number shows how many transactions the seller has had on eBay.
- Since a seller on eBay can also be a buyer on eBay, this number includes transactions for both buying and selling.
- Click this number to see the seller's feedback information.
- Tip: When buying something on eBay it's a good idea to read the seller's feedback information. Make sure any seller you do business with has a lot of positive comments left for them as a seller, not just as a buyer.
2 - This is the seller's feedback rating. Feedback is left by other people on eBay who have purchased something from, or sold something to, this seller. The higher the number, the more positive the feedback rating is. The highest possible feedback rating is 100%.
You Might Also Like...
- Beaded Halters
- Beaded Headstalls
- Boots - Hoof
- Boots - Protective
- Breast Collars
- Bridle and Breast Collar Sets
- Bronc Halters
- Bucking Rolls
- Cowboy Night Latches
- Fly Masks
- Little S Hackamores
- Miniature Horse Harness
- Mohair Cinches
- Polo Wraps - Customized
- Romal Reins
- Rope Halters
- Roping Stirrups
- Saddle Bags
- Saddle Pads
- Shoo Flies
- SleekEZ Grooming Stick
- Slobber Straps
- Split Reins
- Western Breast Collars
- Western Cinches