Easier Breakaway Honda
If you want your breakaway honda to break away easier you can file the opening to be a little bit larger.
Just take a rasp and file both sides of the top of the honda where they come together (see the blue arrow in the photo below).
Below: If you file a breakaway honda so the opening is bigger, the honda will breakaway, or open, more easily.
You can file a little or a lot: The larger the gap is the more easily the honda will open to release the loop. While a big gap might annoy experienced ropers, it might be just the thing for beginners.
- Coconut Oil As A Hair Conditioner
- Coconut Oil As A Hoof Conditioner
- Easily Change Your Spur Rowels
- Fake A Forelock
- File A Breakaway Honda
- Photographic Proof
- Plastic Bags For Cleaner Hands
- Pick Up A Dropped Rope
- Put A Varmint Pole In Your Stock Tank
- Put Baby Powder On A Sticky Latigo
- Secure A Scarf Slide
- Stop A Honda From Turning
- Trim Hairs Where The Curb Strap Rests
- Tuck Your Stampede String Inside Your Shirt
- Use A Screwdriver As A Hoof Pick
- Use Vodka To Remove Fabric Odors
You Might Also Like