Below are cowhide dressers and cowhide chests of drawers for sale on Amazon.com. Most of the items are, well, dressers or chests of drawers, but a few of them are related accessories and therefore showed up in the list of items shown.
Dresser Trivia: Just What Is A Dresser, Anyway?
Even though a dresser is a very common piece of bedroom furniture, the term can still be confusing because it is often used interchangeably with phrase "chest of drawers." So, what's the difference?
- The word dresser is a shortened version of the phrase "dressing table." When compared to a chest of drawers a dresser is a short, wide, piece of furniture with stacked drawers. Often, it has two sets of stacked drawers arranged side-by-side. It sometimes has a mirror on top, and might even come with a mirror attached.
- A chest of drawers is also a piece of furniture with stacked drawers. When compared to a dresser it is usually taller and narrower. It usually has just one set of stacked drawers, but might have two sets arranged side-by-side. Many chests of drawers are too tall to make placing a mirror on top impractical, but not always.
The terms "dresser" and "chest of drawers" are used interchangeably by some folks, which can lead to confusion when shopping for furniture. Perhaps the best plan is to look closely at the photos, and read the description carefully, of any dresser and/or chest of drawers for sale you might be interested in to make sure it is the type of furniture you're looking for.
Save The Dresser For Later
If you find a cowhide dresser for sale that you like but you're not ready to purchase it right away, you can always add it to your shopping cart so it will be easy to find later.
- In most cases, Amazon.com will keep track of your dresser, and anything else in your shopping cart, for 90 days.
- Later on, if you decide you don't want the item(s) after all, it's easy to click "delete" and remove them from your cart.
- In the meantime, if you want to check out with other items, click "Save for later" to move the dresser to a separate, but still easy-to-find list beneath your shopping cart.
Important: Putting items in your Amazon shopping cart or "Save for later" list does NOT reserve them! It just makes them easier to find if they're still in stock when you come back.
Below: Screenshot image showing the "delete" and "Save for later" links when an item is in the Amazon shopping cart.
You Might Also Like...
- Antler Lamps
- Carved Animal Skulls
- Clocks, Western
- Cowboy Candle Holders
- Cowboy Dishes
- Cowboy Metal Wall Art
- Cowboy Towel Racks
- Elk Meat
- Horse Cutting Boards
- Horse Molds
- Horse Quilts
- Horseshoe Decor
- Horse Wallpaper Border
- Lamps, Antler
- Musical Carousel Horses
- Party Supplies
- Shower Curtains
- Wall Decals
- Western Clocks
- Western Towels
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesing and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!