Horse Quilts For Sale
The horse quilts below are for sale on eBay right now. They come in a variety of sizes and are sold alone or as part of a bedding set.
Use the green arrows, below, to scroll through more results!
Horse Quilt Savvy
Below are a few good questions to ask when shopping for a horse quilt.
- Is the horse quilt new or used?
- How big is it? It's a good idea to not only get standard sizes such as "King Size," "Queen Size," "Regular," "Twin," "throw," and so on, but to also get exact measurements in inches.
- Is the horse quilt hand made or machine made? Do you care?
- Is the quilt machine washable?
- What is the quilt made of (cotton, polyester blends, etc.)?
- What is the fill, or batting, used in the quilt? The batting is the filling between the top and bottom layers of the quilt. The thickness is determined by the material used. Common battings are cotton, wool, and polyester. Cotton and wool battings are usually fairly thin, and polyester batting can vary in thickness.
- Are there enough clear photos that you know exactly what the quilt looks like?
- Don't assume the quilt also comes with shams, a bed skirt, or anything else. It might, but read the description carefully to know exactly what you are, and are not, getting.
- What will the shipping charges be? How quickly will the quilt be shipped?
- What methods of payment does the seller accept?
Also on eBay