Beaded Headstalls For Sale
Below are beaded headstalls for sale on Amazon, eBay, and Etsy. They're available alone (just the headstall) or in matching headstall-and-breast collar sets.
Amazon and Bay usually offer beaded headstalls that are ready to ship, while the ones on Etsy can often be custom made. You might also like: Beaded Horse Halters.
Below: A beaded horse headstall by Bit Of Bling Conchos on Etsy.
From eBay, Etsy, and Amazon
Tips For Buying Beaded Headstalls On Etsy
The best tip we know of for a smooth Etsy transaction for you and the seller is simple: Communicate! Begin by reading the product's description to find out such information as:
- What, exactly, is the seller calling a beaded headstall? Is it only, or mostly, just beads, or is it a leather or nylon headstall with beadwork added?
- Is it already made and ready to be shipped, or is it a custom order?
- Is it the whole headstall, or just part of it? Many sellers make the entire headstall while others make only part of the headstall (for example, a beaded browband).
- If the seller is selling the entire headstall (and not, for example, just the browband) do you supply the headstall or does the seller? Some of the Etsy sellers we have seen have you send your headstall to them for beaded customizing, while others supply the headstall themselves. Read the description to find out who supplies the headstall.
- How long after you place your order will it take for the seller to create and ship your headstall? Remember, many of these headstalls are not setting on a shelf ready to ship. Instead, the Etsy seller won't begin to make your unique, customized headstall until you place your order. Therefore, it might be several weeks before your order is completed and shipped. (When reading an item's description click the "Shipping & Policies" tab to find out how long it will take for your headstall to be shipped and for other shipping information.)
- Where will the beaded headstall be shipped from? (When looking at an item's description this information is on the right-hand side of the page, to the right of the photo(s), under a small heading called "Overview.");)
- What will the shipping charges be? (When reading an item's description click the "Shipping & Policies" tab for this information.)
- What forms of payment does the seller accept? (When reading an item's description click the "Shipping & Policies" tab for accepted payment methods.)
- Are returns accepted, or refunds given? (When reading an item's description click the "Shipping & Policies" tab for this information.) On customized items, many sellers do NOT offer returns or refunds. However, each seller is different and sets their own policies. If you don't see the information be sure to ask the seller what their policies are before placing an order.
- Does the seller have good feedback from previous buyers who have purchased from them?
- lBy the way, if the seller has very little feedback that may not be a cause for concern. While there all types of sellers on Etsy, including businesses that do a large volume of selling, many of the sellers are individual craftsmen or small businesses specializing in handcrafted items. This means these sellers don't deal in high volume - by their own choice - and therefore only have a small amount of feedback. Just make sure any feedback they do have is positive.
Last but not least, if you have any questions about a beaded headstall be sure to ask the seller before you buy! Look for the "Ask a Question" button on the right-hand side of an item's description, to the right of the photo(s).).
You Might Also Like...
- Beaded Halters
- Beaded Headstalls
- Boots - Hoof
- Boots - Protective
- Breast Collars
- Bridle and Breast Collar Sets
- Bronc Halters
- Bucking Rolls
- Cowboy Night Latches
- Fly Masks
- Little S Hackamores
- Miniature Horse Harness
- Mohair Cinches
- Polo Wraps - Customized
- Romal Reins
- Rope Halters
- Roping Stirrups
- Saddle Bags
- Saddle Pads
- Shoo Flies
- SleekEZ Grooming Stick
- Slobber Straps
- Split Reins
- Western Breast Collars
- Western Cinches