Custom Polo Wraps For Sale
Below are polo wraps for sale on Etsy.com. Polo wraps are a type of protective leg wrap for horses. They are usually made from a soft, flexible material, such as fleece. While polo wraps are used for a variety of reasons they are typically used to protect a horse's legs during such activities as riding, shipping, or when a horse is turned out. They are also used simply as a fashion accessory: They can be very useful to tye a "look" together for an overall, professional appearance. Polo wraps are commonly used both on just the front feet or on all four feet. They are also commonly used alone or with additional padding underneath.
Some of the polo wraps below are already completed and ready to ship, but most of the ones we have seen are custom and made-to-order according to how you would like them (including common options such as your choice of colors, monogramming, or whatever other customizations that particlur seller offers) and will not be made for you until you place your order. Please scroll down for good things to know before buying polo wraps on Etsy.
Below: Polo wraps on a trick horse.
Below is a random selection of Etsy sellers we have found offering custom polo wraps. Or, click here to see all the polo wraps on Etsy (these include both custom wraps that are not made until you place your order, and already made, ready to ship wraps).
Remember, most of the polo wraps shown below were made in the past for someone else so the wraps shown will not be available. However, the photo still serves as a good example as to what that Esty seller can create.
TheHoundstoothHorse, located in Ferndale, Michigan, makes customized polo wraps as well as a wide variety of other custom items for horses. They offer a wide selection of colors and thread colors for the wraps, and also offer monogramming. Click here to visit the TheHoundstoothHorse Etsy shop.
According to the information they have provided on Etsy, HippiesOnHorses makes all natural horse products, unique equestrian apparel, and they customize and monogram just about anything you can imagine. They are located in southern Louisiana. Click here to visit the HippiesOnHorses Etsy shop.
BitofBlingEquestrian, located in Ontario, Canada, makes customized polo wraps in sets of two or four. They offer a wide selection of colors and thread colors for the wraps, and also offer monogramming. They commonly ship to the USA as well as Canadao. Click here to visit the BitofBlingEquestrian Etsy shop.
To See All The Custom Polo Wraps
Click here to see all the custom polo wraps for sale on Etsy.
Tips For Buying Custom Polo Wraps For Sale On Etsy
The best tip we know of for a smooth Etsy transaction for you and the seller is simple: Communicate! Begin by reading the product's description to find out such information as:
- How many polo wraps do you get? Sets of two and four are both common. Note: On Etsy it is common for a quantity of 1 to actually mean 1 set, that is, 2 polo wraps. Read the product description thoroughly to be sure.
- What are they made of? Most of the polo wraps we've seen are made of fleece with hook-and-loop (Velcro) closures, but it never hurts to be certain.
- How big are the custom wraps? Common sizes include widths from 4.5 inches to 5 inches wide by 9 feet long, but sizes can and do vary.
- Are the customized polo wraps machine washable?
- How long after you place your order will it be before the seller can make then ship your wraps?
- What forms of payment does the seller accept? (When reading an item's description click the "Shipping & Policies" tab for accepted payment methods.)
- Are returns accepted, or refunds given? (When reading an item's description click the "Shipping & Policies" tab for this information.) On customized items, many sellers do NOT offer returns or refunds. However, each seller is different and sets their own policies. If you don't see the information be sure to ask the seller what their policies are before placing an order.
- Does the seller have good feedback from previous buyers who have purchased from them?
Last but not least, if you have any questions about custom polo wraps be sure to ask the seller before you buy! Look for the "Ask a Question" button on the right-hand side of an item's description, to the right of the photo(s).
Below: Dark blue polo wraps.
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesing and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!