CowboyWay.com

Cowboyway Home Page

Cowboyway Home Page

Sign up for our free newsletter

Menu    All Items   Search

 Disclosures / Privacy Policy / Photo Of The Day


Silver Conchos

Below are silver conchos for sale. Please scroll down for definitions of some of the types of silver commonly used for conchos.



Below: A silver concho with a gold cross in the center. Some silver conchos are entirely silver, while others use additional colors as accents.

A silver bridle concho

A note about the silver concho above: This concho is called a "bridle" concho because of the style of its back: It's made to slip onto a bridle. The silicone tape on this one is being used to narrow the opening so it can be used a scarf slide on a wild rag instead of on a bridle.


From eBay, Etsy, and Amazon

More silver conchos on Etsy

More silver conchos on eBay


Silver Concho Savvy

German Silver - "German silver" is another name for nickel silver. It is a composition of metals (usually nickel, copper and zinc) and does not contain any actual silver. German silver is a pretty silver/white color.

Silver Plated - Silver plated is when a very thin layer of silver is bonded to a different type of metal.

Sterling Silver - Sterling silver is silver that is 92.5% percent pure. The other 7.5% of sterling silver is made up of some other type of metal, usually copper. The addition of the copper (or other metal) serves to make the sterling silver harder so that it can be used for a variety of purposes. Pure silver (also called "fine" silver) is defined as 99.9% pure silver but it is too soft for many uses.



 




CowboyWay Facebook
CowboyWay Pinterest
Newsletter






Disclosures / Privacy Policy

CowboyWay.com

Some images and/or other content on this website are copyright © their respective owners.
All other material copyright © 1999 - 2020 by CowboyWay.com - All Rights Reserved


Search CowboyWay.com


CowboyWay Home

Horses For Sale / Classifieds

Cowboy eBay / Amazon

Saddles For Sale

How To / What Is

Horse Names

Horse Gestation Table

Horse Facts/Trivia

Cowboy Dictionary

Cowboy Music

Cowboy Quotes

John Wayne Quotes and Sound Clips

Stories

Reviews

 

Fundraising

Newsletter

Miscellaneous

Is Bronc Riding Cruel?

Rodeo News

Recipes

Coupon Codes

Links

Photos

Pin It!

Sitemap

Disclosures

Privacy Policy

Contact CowboyWay

CowboyWay Facebook   CowboyWay Facebook