Beaded Horse Halters For Sale
Below are beaded horse halters for sale on Etsy.com. Some of the halters are already completed and ready to ship, but most of the ones we have seen are custom, made-to-order halters (usually with your choice of colors, brands, lettering, etc.) and will not be crafted until you place your order. Please scroll down for good things to know before buying a beaded horse halter on Etsy.
Below is a random selection of Etsy sellers we have found offering beaded horse halters. Or, click here to see all the beaded horse halters on Etsy.
Remember, most of the beaded halters shown below were made in the past for someone else so the halter shown will not be available. However, the photo still serves as a good example as to what that Esty seller can create.
DoesEyesBeadery, located in Chapin, South Carolina, was established in 1998. According to their Etsy profile their products have found homes in Europe, North America, and Australia. The owner, Jacqueline, has advised Harvard University on historical beadwork methods. Click here to visit the DoesEyesBeadery Etsy shop.
RhinestoneAnnies makes beautiful beaded items for people (cuffs, hat bands, and more) and horse tack, including beaded halters. They are located in Arizona. Click here to visit the RhinestoneAnnies Etsy shop.
At BuckarooGal Beads they say the possibilities of what they can make for you are endless. They create everything from jewelry to dog collars to horse tack, like beaded horse halters. Click here to visit the BuckarooGal Beads Etsy shop.
To See All The Beaded Horse Halters
Click here to see all the beaded horse halters on Etsy.
Tips For Buying Beaded Halters On Etsy
The best tip we know of for a smooth Etsy transaction for you and the seller is simple: Communicate! Begin by reading the product's description to find out such information as:
- Do you supply the halter, or does the seller? Most of the Etsy sellers we have seen supply the halter, but not all of them. Read the description to find out for sure.
- How long after you place your order will it take for the seller to create and ship your halter? Remember, many of these halters are not setting on a shelf ready to ship. Instead, the Etsy seller won't begin to make your unique, customized halter until you place your order. Therefore, it might be several weeks before your order is completed and shipped. (When reading an item's description click the "Shipping & Policies" tab to find out how long it will take for your halter to be shipped and for other shipping information.)
- Where will the beaded halter be shipped from? (When looking at an item's description this information is on the right-hand side of the page, to the right of the photo(s), under a small heading called "Overview.")
- What will the shipping charges be? (When reading an item's description click the "Shipping & Policies" tab for this information.)
- What forms of payment does the seller accept? (When reading an item's description click the "Shipping & Policies" tab for accepted payment methods.)
- Are returns accepted, or refunds given? (When reading an item's description click the "Shipping & Policies" tab for this information.) On customized items, many sellers do NOT offer returns or refunds. However, each seller is different and sets their own policies. If you don't see the information be sure to ask the seller what their policies are before placing an order.
- Does the seller have good feedback from previous buyers who have purchased from them?
Last but not least, if you have any questions about a beaded horse halter be sure to ask the seller before you buy! Look for the "Ask a Question" button on the right-hand side of an item's description, to the right of the photo(s).
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesing and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!