The Pozzi Pro line of barrel saddles made by Double J Saddlery are some of the finest, and most beautiful, barrel saddles in the industry.
Double J Saddlery is the exclusive saddle maker for two-time world champion barrel racer Brittany Pozzi. Double J’s “Pozzi Pro” line of barrel saddles are competitive barrel saddles of the highest quality, with additional detail paid to exceptional good looks.
From eBay and HorseSaddleShop
Below are Pozzi Pro barrel saddles available from eBay and HorseSaddleShop. This page makes it easy to compare prices and selection between these major online sellers.
It’s worth mentioning that the Pozzi Pro saddles on eBay are usually “as is,” meaning there is no choice of options such as seat size, tree width, etc. On the other hand, the Pozzi Pro barrel saddles on HorseSaddleShop can be ordered with options such as seat size, tree width, and more. Keep in mind, however, not all options are available on all saddles.
About Brittany Pozzi
- She has qualified for the National Finals Rodeo (NFR) a whopping 14 times (2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020).
- While many barrel racers achieve success on only one, or at least a small number of horses, Brittany Pozzi has earned NFR paychecks on 12 different horses!
- She has been the World Champion Barrel Barrel Racer twice (2007 and 2009).
- In 2017 her career earnings topped the $2 million dollar mark.
- She is married to team roper Garret Tonizzi. Which makes her… wait for it… Brittany Pozzi Tonizzi.
About Brittany Pozzi And The Pozzi Pro Barrel Saddle
According to Double J Saddlery, Brittany Pozzi first approached them to make a special saddle when she was riding a bay gelding she called LeRoy, the first horse she qualified for the NFR on.
Ms. Pozzi wanted a saddle with enough swells to stabilize her, but not wide enough to interfere with her legs. She also wanted a higher cantle so she could ride with two hands anywhere throughout the barrel pattern and still feel secure. She also wanted a uniquely beautiful look to the saddles that would bear her name. Soon after, the Pozzi Pro line of barrel saddles was born.
The Pozzi Pro line of barrel saddles display incredible details to function and beauty in every saddle. They begin with a saddle tree built in-house by Double J Saddlery themselves: Every saddle tree is individually made to Double J’s demanding specifications for quality and fit. They finish with the “look” of the saddle, making each one to be uniquely beautiful and different.
Below: The Pozzi Pro barrel saddle SBP816 with painted feathers and matching conchos; in-skirt, 3-way adjustable rigging; and your choice of seat size, tree width, and lining. From HorseSaddleShop.
Below: The Pozzi Pro barrel saddle SBP664 with alternating Jet Hematite Swarovski Crystals and antique copper dots; in-skirt, 3-way adjustable rigging; and your choice of seat size, tree width, and lining. From HorseSaddleShop.
About Double J Saddlery
- Double J Saddlery has been in business since 1991. Their family represents three generations of saddle and tack making excellence.
- Double J uses only the best raw materials available in every saddle, item of tack, and other item they build. This includes Herman Oak skirting leather, as well as custom designed stainless steel hardware.
- In another a commitment to excellence, Double J Saddlery builds their own saddle trees in their shop in Yoakum, TX with their state-of-the-art saddle tree manufacturing system. Every saddle tree is individually made to their own demanding specifications for quality and fit.
You might also like: