Below are Tucker Pine Ridge trail riding saddles for mules. The Pine Ridge has a classic look with an A-fork and 5 inch cantle, and comes with a tree built to accommodate typical mule conformation as opposed to a horse’s conformation.
The Pine Ridge has lots of D-rings to accommodate breeching or to carrying gear, as well as a reinforced crupper D-ring. Made in the USA by Tucker Saddlery in Yoakum, Texas. For more information about the Tucker Pine Ridge mule saddle please scroll down beneath the saddles for sale.
Below: The Pine Ridge mule saddle made by Tucker, available from HorseSaddleShop.
From eBay and HorseSaddleShop
Note: While HorseSaddleShop carries the Tucker Pine Ridge, we’ve rarely noticed one eBay. Please carefully read the description on any saddle below to make sure it’s what you are looking for.
- HorseSaddleShop is one of the largest saddle dealers in the country. Almost every saddle they carry is in stock and ships the same day.
- Most of the saddles shown are new, but some might be used.
- Shipping is almost always included in the price for locations in the continental USA.
- Many (most?) of their saddles have customer reviews, which can provide helpful information when you’re shopping for a saddle.
About The Tucker Pine Ridge Mule Trail Saddle
NOTE: For any options shown below, they are usually not available from an eBay seller. To choose these options, shop for the Tucker Pine Ridge on HorseSaddleShop.
- Maker: Made in the USA at Tucker Saddlery in Yoakum, Texas.
- Bars: Medium or wide mule.
- Seat: Tucker’s patented Gel-Cush Shock Absorbing seat.
- Hardware: Brass or chrome.
- 5 inch cantle.
- 3 inch horn.
- Weight: Approximately 28 pounds.
See The Pine Ridge Reviews
The Tucker Pine Ridge mule saddle has several customer reviews on HorseSaddleShop. You can see the reviews here. Look for them near the saddle’s description.
Tucker Saddle Seat Size Chart
If you’ve never owned or sat in a Tucker saddle before you will probably want to take a look at their seat sizing chart to help determine what size seat you will need. That’s because most riders need a seat that is slightly larger in a Tucker saddle compared to most other Western saddles due to the padding in Tucker seats. In general, most people riding in a Tucker Western saddle (with a saddle horn) will need a seat 1/2″ larger than typical for other Western saddles.
This chart, courtesy of HorseSaddleShop, can help you out: Tucker Seat Sizing Chart.
You might also like: