Searching for high quality, high-end barrel racing saddles? We show you some below that you just might love.
Below: The Pozzi Pro barrel saddle SBP806 from HorseSaddleShop. With the famous standards and high quality of maker Double J saddlery, and a price tag in the neighborhood of $9,000, this is definitely a high-end barrel racing saddle.
From eBay, HorseSaddleShop, and Amazon
The saddles below are high-end barrel saddles from eBay, HorseSaddleShop, and Amazon. Most are brand new, but a few might be used.
- HorseSaddleShop is one of the largest saddle dealers in the country. Almost every saddle they carry is in stock and ships the same day.
- Most of the saddles shown are new, but some might be used.
- Shipping is almost always included in the price for locations in the continental USA.
- Many (most?) of their saddles have customer reviews, which can provide helpful information when you’re shopping for a saddle.
You might also like:
What Is A “High-End” Barrel Saddle?
The phrase “high-end” refers to something that is high quality (in many cases, a higher level of quality than it needs to be) and designed for high-income consumers. High-end items might also be:
- Exclusive (not as many of them are made and sold compared to similar products).
- Of a higher aesthetic standard. For example, made from superior materials or ingredients, and/or richly or ornately decorated.
A high-end barrel saddle, then, is a barrel racing saddle of exceptional quality and/or looks, and made for a budget that can afford the expense of such a saddle.
Below: The Sherry Cervi Stingray Barrel Racer 71-C5 from HorseSaddleShop. Made with exceptional quality by Martin Saddlery. With a price around $4,000 it is less expensive than the Pozzi Pro saddle at the top of this page, but is still a high-end barrel saddle.
Circle Y is the proud maker of the Martha Josey “You Are My Sunshine MJ51″ barrel saddle. Built on Circle Y’s best-selling Cash saddle tree, it features higher swells and a 5” cantle for a deep, secure seat. The tooling is absolutely beautiful with sunflowers and contrasting leather colors.
Below: Circle Y Josey Cash You Are My Sunshine MJ51 barrel saddle. Less expensive than the Cervi Stingray saddle shown above, but still a gorgeous (and expensive) high-end barrel saddle.