Below are new, and sometimes a few used, Tucker Horizon Trail Head saddles for sale.
The Trail Head is part of the Tucker Horizon series, popular for (among other things) their advanced saddle tree system and their ergonomic shock absorbing seats. For more about the Tucker Trail Head saddle, please scroll down beneath the saddles for sale.
You might also like: The Tucker Horizon North Star (higher cantle and higher saddle horn than the Trail Head).
Below: A Tucker Horizon Trail Head 271 from HorseSaddleShop.
HorseSaddleShop.com image. Used with permission.
From eBay and HorseSaddleShop
Note: If eBay doesn’t have any Tucker Horizon Trail Head saddles, other Tucker saddles will be shown.
About The Tucker Trail Head 271
- Made with English bridle leather that provides a luxurious, supple feel out of the box.
- The “Tri-tech fit system” is designed to provide hours of riding comfort for your horse. The base provides modest flexibility to accommodate conformational variances in a horse’s back, and the skirt includes a flexible panel to maximize weight distribution and help eliminate pressure points.
- 4 inch cantle
- 2 inch high saddle horn
- Full skirt
- Skirt: 26″ Full
- Rigging: In-skirt with single front dee and straight rear dee
- Weight: Approximately 31 pounds
NOTE: The seat size, color, and saddle tree options shown below are usually not available from an eBay seller. To choose these options, shop for the Tucker Horizon Trail Head on HorseSaddleShop.
- Seat Size: Several to choose from.
- Color: Brown or black (each comes with a black seat).
- Tree: Medium, wide, or extra wide.
Tucker Horizon Video
The short video below (2:19) gives a nice overview of the Tucker Horizon series saddle (the Tucker Trail Head is part of the Horizon Series). It gives a quick look at a Horizon series saddle being built, and in particular talks about the saddle seat and tree.
You might also like: