Below are Tucker High Plains trail riding saddles for sale. Tucker saddles are made in the USA by Tucker Saddlery in Yoakum, Texas.
The Tucker High Plains has wide swells and a deep, 5 inch cantle for support. The seat is Tucker’s patented Gel-Cush Shock Absorbing seat for hours of riding comfort. There are two sets of breast collar D-rings so you can choose the best placement for your horse.
Tucker’s High Plains Trail Saddle is offered in a horse and a mule tree. Be sure to select the correct tree option when making a purchase.
For more information about the Tucker High Plains T60, and information on choosing the correct saddle seat size for the rider, please scroll down beneath the saddles for sale.
Below: The Tucker High Plains trail riding saddle from HorseSaddleShop.
From eBay and HorseSaddleShop
Below are Tucker High Plains T60 saddles for sale. Most of the ones we’ve seen are new, but you can occasionally find a used one.
Even though we mentioned this above, we’re going to mention it again. The Tucker High Plains Trail Saddle is offered in a horse AND a mule tree. When ordering from HorseSaddleShop be sure to select the correct tree option when making a purchase. When shopping with eBay you might not get to choose your saddle tree. Therefore, make sure it has the tree you want.
Did you know?
Tucker makes another mule saddle called the Tucker Pine Ridge mule saddle.
- HorseSaddleShop is one of the largest saddle dealers in the country. Almost every saddle they carry is in stock and ships the same day.
- Most of the saddles shown are new, but some might be used.
- Shipping is almost always included in the price for locations in the continental USA.
- Many (most?) of their saddles have customer reviews, which can provide helpful information when you’re shopping for a saddle.
About The Tucker T60 High Plains Trail Saddle
NOTE: The options shown below are usually not available from an eBay seller. To choose these options, shop for the Tucker High Plains on HorseSaddleShop.
- Maker: Tucker Saddlery in Yoakum, Texas. Tucker has devoted themselves for more than 30 years to designing and making the finest of trail riding saddles and related tack.
- Several color options.
- Seat: Tucker’s patented Gel-Cush Shock Absorbing seat.
- Hardware: Tucker conchos with brass or chrome rings
- Tooling: Tooled or smooth.
- Several rigging options.
- Saddle tree is available in Medium, Wide, Extra Wide, FB Medium.
- Skirt: Full or round.
- Weight: Approximately 26 pounds.
Tucker Saddle Seat Size Chart
If you’ve never owned or sat in a Tucker saddle before you will probably want to take a look at their seat sizing chart to help determine what size seat you will need. That’s because most riders need a seat that is slightly larger in a Tucker saddle compared to most other Western saddles due to the padding in Tucker seats. In general, most people riding in a Tucker Western saddle (with a saddle horn) will need a seat 1/2″ larger than typical for other Western saddles.
This chart, courtesy of HorseSaddleShop, can help you out: Tucker Seat Sizing Chart.
You might also like: