Below is an excellent selection of Alamo barrel racing saddles from HorseSaddleShop and eBay. Alamo Saddlery is known for making quality saddles and tack at reasonable prices. Alamo makes barrel saddles, roping saddles, and more at their saddlery in Brackettville, TX.
Below: An Alamo barrel racing saddle from HorseSaddeShop.
HorseSaddleShop.com image. Used with permission.
Shop For Alamo Barrel Saddles
- Saddles are both new and used.
- Shipping may or may not be included in the prices shown – be sure to read the description to see if shipping charges are included or extra.
- Most of the saddles shown are new, but some might be used.
- Shipping is almost always included in the price for locations in the continental USA.
- Some saddles by HorseSaddleShop are listed twice. Why? It’s because HorseSaddleShop is one business (located in Bremen, Indiana), with two websites (HorseSaddleShop.com and eSaddles.com), and they often show the same saddle on both websites. In case one website would have a better deal on a saddle, saddles from both websites are shown.
About Alamo Saddlery
Alamo Saddlery, located in Brackettville, TX, was was founded in April of 1996. Under the original direction of Roy E. Martin, Roy used his 30 years of experience in the making of Western saddles and other tack to found the Alamo brand. With Roy’s expertise Alamo began developing high quality saddles and top of the line tack priced to fit the middle-market.
Alamo Saddlery claims the distinction of being the home of the ORIGINAL “Jewelry On Tack” and has made it their stated goal to remain the trendsetter in this new tradition.
You might also like: