Below are Tucker High Plains T60 trail riding saddles for sale. Tucker saddles are made in the USA by Tucker Saddlery in Yoakum, Texas. This trail saddle classic has wide swells and a deep, 5 inch cantle for support. The seat is Tucker’s patented Gel-Cush Shock Absorbing seat for hours of riding comfort. There are two sets of breast collar D-rings so you can choose the best placement for your horse. For more information about the Tucker High Plains T60, and information on choosing the correct saddle seat size for the rider, please scroll down beneath the saddles for sale.
Below: The Tucker T60 trail saddle, part of the High Plains series from Tucker. This one from HorseSaddleShop.
HorseSaddleShop.com image. Used with permission.
Below are Tucker High Plains T60 saddles on HorseSaddleShop.
- HorseSaddleShop is one of the largest saddle dealers in the country. Almost every
saddle they carry is in stock and ships the same day.
- Most of the saddles shown are new, but some might be used.
- Shipping is almost always included in the price for locations in the continental USA.
- Some saddles by HorseSaddleShop are listed twice. Why? It’s because HorseSaddleShop is one business (located in Bremen, Indiana), with two websites (HorseSaddleShop.com and eSaddles.com), and they often show the same saddle on both websites. In case one website would have a better deal on a saddle, saddles from both websites are shown.
The last we checked, there weren’t any Tucker High Plains saddles on State Line Tack but you can use the button below to check.
See Tucker High Plains saddles on StateLineTack
Below are Tucker High Plains T60 saddles on eBay. Most of the ones we’ve seen are new, but you can occasionally find a used one. Typically, the HorseSaddleShop Tucker saddles (above) offer a better deal.
On eBay, shipping charges may or may not be included in the price so be sure to read each saddle’s description to find out if shipping charges are included in the price or extra.
About The Tucker T60 High Plains Trail Saddle
- Maker: Tucker Saddlery in Yoakum, Texas. Tucker has devoted themselves for more than 30 years to designing and making the finest of trail riding saddles and related tack.
- Several color options.
- Seat: Tucker’s patented Gel-Cush Shock Absorbing seat.
- Hardware: Tucker conchos with brass or chrome rings
- Tooling: Tooled or smooth.
- Several rigging options.
- Saddle tree is available in Medium, Wide, Extra Wide, FB Medium.
- Skirt: Full or round.
- Weight: Approximately 26 pounds.
Tucker Saddle Seat Size Chart
If you’ve never owned or sat in a Tucker saddle before you will probably want to take a look at their seat sizing chart to help determine what size seat you will need. That’s because most riders need a seat that is slightly larger in a Tucker saddle compared to most other Western saddles due to the padding in Tucker seats. In general, most people riding in a Tucker Western saddle (with a saddle horn) will need a seat 1/2″ larger than typical for other Western saddles.
This chart, courtesy of HorseSaddleShop, can help you out: Tucker Seat Sizing Chart.
You might also like:
- If you’d like to shop for a trail saddle by specifications (weight, tree, etc.) you might like
Trail Saddles By Specifications.