Circle Y has made saddles of superior quality, design, and craftsmanship since 1960. They are well known for their Flex-Lite tree, a patented saddle tree designed to be flexible for the horse and lightweight for the rider. Circle Y saddles are made from the finest leathers available in the industry. They are the saddles of choice for knowledgeable, demanding riders.
Below: A Circle Y trail riding saddle.
Comparison Shop For Circle Y Trail Saddles
Below are Circle Y trail saddles for sale from several major online sellers.
From HorseSaddleShop and StateLineTack
- HorseSaddleShop is one of the largest saddle dealers in the country. Almost every
saddle they carry is in stock and ships the same day.
- Most of the saddles shown are new, but some might be used.
- Shipping is almost always included in the price for locations in the continental USA.
- Some saddles by HorseSaddleShop are listed twice. Why? It’s because HorseSaddleShop is one business (located in Bremen, Indiana), with two websites (HorseSaddleShop.com and eSaddles.com), and they often show the same saddle on both websites. In case one website would have a better deal on a saddle, saddles from both websites are shown.
Circle Y Flex Lite Tree
What is a Circle Y Flex Lite tree? The Flex-Lite tree by Circle Y is a patented saddle tree designed to be flexible for the horse and lightweight for the rider. The Flex-Lite tree conforms to the horse's back and the saddle skirts have a shock absorbing neoprene filler for the comfort of both horse and rider.
You might also like:
- If you’d like to shop for a trail saddle by specifications (weight, tree, etc.) you might like
Trail Saddles By Specifications.