Top barrel racers love Circle Y barrel saddles. Circle Y Saddlery is renowned for making saddles and tack of the highest quality, including their line of barrel racing saddles. Below are Circle Y barrel saddles for sale.
Below: A Circle Y barrel saddle from Horse Saddle Shop.
Comparison Shop For Circle Y Barrel Saddles
Below are Circle Y barrel saddles offered for sale from major online sellers eBay and HorseSaddleShop. This centralized location makes it easy to compare selection and prices.
- HorseSaddleShop is one of the largest saddle dealers in the country. Almost every saddle they carry is in stock and ships the same day.
- Most of the saddles shown are new, but some might be used.
- Shipping is almost always included in the price for locations in the continental USA.
- Many (most?) of their saddles have customer reviews, which can provide helpful information when you’re shopping for a saddle.
What Is A Circle Y “Xtreme Performance” Barrel Saddle?
You may have noticed that some of the saddles above (but not all) are described as a Circle Y Xtreme Performance (XP) barrel saddle. So what is that? For complete information we recommend you see this page on the HorseSaddleShop.com website: Circle Y Xtreme Performance Saddles, but below is a brief overview.
- EBS Ergobalance Stirrups: For decreased ankle and knee fatigue while promoting balanced riding.
- XPG Bar Pad: The XPG gel bar pad does not break down and provides improved shock absorption and comfort in the horse as it compensates for variance in fit.
- Slip-Not Skirt: This skirt has a close contact
leather lining providing improved fit and no slip.
- FAST Buckle Stirrup: The patented FAST buckle stirrup leather buckle is quick, easy, secure, and is constructed of 100% stainless steel. It makes stirrup leather adjustments quick and easy.
- MVS—Microvent Seat System: Perforated top grain Microvent leather seat breathes for superior rider comfort while remaining water repellant. (May not be applicable to suede and/or hard seats).
In addition, Circle Y’s Xtreme Performace barrel saddle have:
- A DURAhide covered tree that adds strength while keeping out moisture, adding to the life of the saddle.
- High density and low density saddle bars. High density bars offer support, stability, and even weight distribution. Low density bars conform to the horse’s back, which means they fit a wider range of horses while also giving the horse freedom of motion.
World Class Circle Y “Team of Champion” Members
The world-class saddles and other tack made by Circle Y has allowed it to sponsor some of the finest names known in Western riding circles, such as:
- Julie Goodnight (English and Western rider and clinician with experience in reining, colt starting, dressage, jumping, cutting, and more; and star of her own television show “Horse Master With Julie Goodnight”).
- World champion barrel racer Martha Josey (multiple world champion, inductee into the Cowgirl Hall of Fame, and qualifier for the National Finals Rodeo in barrel racing for four consecutive decades).
- World champion barrel racer Kelly Kaminski (five-time National Finals Rodeo qualifier in barrel racing, two-time world champion barrel racer, and two-time reserve world champion barrel racer).
- World champion cowboy mounted shooter Kenda Lenseigne.
Below: A barrel racer. Barrel racing saddles are made to be lightweight, yet very secure to help riders to take hard, tight, turns at high speeds.
About Legendary Saddlery Circle Y
In 1960, in the small town of Yoakum in the southeast part of Texas, a man named Leland Tucker founded Circle Y saddlery. With an insistence on high quality and fine craftsmanship, he steadily built one of the most respected saddle brands in the world.
Circle Y has gained a reputation for great-looking tack and saddles of superior quality. The company is always looking to improve its products, having introduced unique and innovative features to their saddles such as:
- Their patented Flex-Lite saddle tree. Circle Y’s Flex-Lite tree is lightweight and flexible, allowing it to fit a range of horses as though it was custom-made.
- Softee seat jockeys and stirrup fenders. Softee leather gives a “ready to ride feel” to a saddle, while also minimizing knee and ankle strain.
Circle Y saddles are all still made in Yoakum, TX, just as they were back in 1960. They are crafted by a team of expert saddle makers who contribute decades of knowledge and skill to each saddle made.
You might also like: