World Champion Sherry Cervi Crown C barrel racing saddles for sale. Sherry Cervi is a 4-time World Champion barrel racer, and her saddles are made in the USA by Martin Saddlery. Sherry Cervi has campaigned and won on several outstanding barrel racing horses in her legendary career including BC Tin Man, Troubles (Sir Double Delight), Hawk (Jet Royal Speed), Dinero (PC Frenchmans Hayday), and Stingray (MP Meter My Hay). For more information about Sherry Cervi please scroll down beneath the saddles for sale.
You might also like: The Sherry Cervi Stingray barrel racing saddle.
Below: A Sherry Cervi Crown C barrel saddle.
HorseSaddleShop.com image. Used with permission.
Comparison Shop For Crown C Barrel Saddles
Below are Sherry Cervi Crown C barrel racing saddles for sale from eBay and HorseSaddleShop.com.
- The Sherry Cervi saddles shown below on eBay might be both new and used.
- Shipping may or may not be included in the prices shown – be sure to read the description to see if shipping charges are included or extra.
- Most of the Sherri Cervi saddles shown below are new, but some some might be used.
- Shipping is included in the price for locations in the continental USA.
- You’ll probably notice that the same model of Sherry Cervi barrel saddle is usually listed twice. Why is that? It’s because HorseSaddleShop (located in Bremen, Indiana) is one business with two websites: HorseSaddleShop.com and eSaddles.com. They use the same logo (HorseSaddleShop) for both of their websites. Usually the prices are the same, but just in case one website has a better deal saddles from both websites are shown.
See Sherry Cervi Crown C barrel saddles on HorseSaddleShop
To the best of our knowledge StateLineTack doesn’t carry Sherri Cervi barrel saddles, but we could be wrong. If you’d like to check for yourself, you can check out StateLineTack’s line of barrel racing saddles here.
About Sherry Cervi
Sherry Cervi (1975- ) was born and raised in Arizona. She is a professional barrel racer, and has won the Women’s Professional Rodeo Association (WPRA) World Champion title at the National Finals Rodeo (NFR) 4 times: 1995, 1999, 2010, 2013.
In 1995 Ms. Cervi was the top money earner throughout the year leading up to the NFR, and therefore earned the right to wear the prestigious “Number 1” back number going into the Finals. She was only the second woman ever to earn that right, after barrel racer Charmayne James in 1987.
Ms. Cervi’s parents are Mel and Wendy Potter of the Potter Ranch in Marana, Arizona. The Potters own several notable stallions and mares, and have raised numerous outstanding performance horses. One of their stallions, Dinero (PC Frenchmans Hayday) was an outstanding barrel racing and roping horse in his own right, and is the sire to many outstanding performance horses including Sherry Cervi’s palomino mare Stingray (MP Meter My Hay). Dinero is also a full brother to Bozo (French Flash Hawk), Kristi Peterson’s outstanding barrel racing horse (5-time WPRA World Champion Barrel Horse, and Five-Time AQHA/PRCA Barrel Racing Horse of the Year).
The Crown C Barrel Saddle and Martin Saddlery
From the Martin Saddlery website:
“Sherry Cervi has teamed up with saddle maker Martin Saddlery to design the Crown C Barrel Racer saddle. The Crown C’s specific design helps barrel racers maintain proper body position and stability during a run. It employs attributes that aid barrel racers in absorbing those quick jarring movements common with today’s faster, more athletic barrel horses. When championships are determined by hundredths of a second, the Crown C gives riders a competitive advantage that truly makes a difference in their performance.”
When purchasing a Crown C barrel saddle from Horse Saddle Shop (above) you have your choice of seat sizes and gullet widths. Their saddles, including the Crown C, are almost always in stock and ship same day.
You might also like: