The Circle Y Julie Goodnight Monarch saddle is a beautiful, versatile saddle.
The Monarch is designed to be a terrific saddle for the trail, or in the arena for cow work, reining, or Western dressage. It’s durable, but beautiful enough for arena performance. It includes such features as:
- A leather skirt liner that replaces the standard fleece lining on most saddles with gel bar pads.
- A Tunnel Skirt to eliminate pressure on the horse’s spine.
- Close contact, cut-out saddle skirts.
- Pre-twisted stirrup leathers.
- A square skirt with a hand-tooled leaf pattern and diamond border.
- Circle Y’s Flex2 saddle tree.
The Julie Goodnight Monarch saddle is part of a line of “Peak Performance” saddles designed and ridden by Julie Goodnight and made by Circle Y Saddlery. The Peak Performance line of saddles were designed to Goodnight’s specifications and riding requirements. For more information about the Monarch saddle, please scroll down beneath the saddles for sale.
Below: The Julie Goodnight Monarch saddle by Circle Y. This one’s from Horse Saddle Shop.
HorseSaddleShop.com image. Used with permission.
Shopping For the Julie Goodnight Monarch Saddle By Circle Y
Below are Circle Y Monarch trail riding saddles for sale from a variety of sellers which usually include eBay, Horse Saddle Shop, and Amazon. Typically, the lowest prices on the Monarch are from HorseSaddleShop, but this page lets you look at the saddles for sale and easily compare prices.
About The Monarch Saddle On HorseSaddleShop
- HorseSaddleShop is one of the largest saddle dealers in the country. Almost every
saddle they carry is in stock and ships the same day.
- Most of the saddles shown are new, but some might be used.
- Shipping is almost always included in the price for locations in the continental USA.
- Some saddles by HorseSaddleShop are listed twice. Why? It’s because HorseSaddleShop is one business (located in Bremen, Indiana), with two websites (HorseSaddleShop.com and eSaddles.com), and they often show the same saddle on both websites. In case one website would have a better deal on a saddle, saddles from both websites are shown.
From eBay, HorseSaddleShop, and Amazon
Looking for reviews on the Monarch trail saddle? This page on HorseSaddleShop has several reviews from customers that have purchased the Monarch saddle.
About The Monarch On eBay
eBay usually has a small but reliable selection of Circle Y Monarch saddles. Most of them are new, but occasionally you can find a used one. When shopping for a saddle on eBay keep in mind:
- Shipping may or may not be included in the price shown. Always check to be sure if shipping prices are included in the price or extra.
- Saddles are often – but not always – shown without options. For example, if a saddle is offered in a certain seat size, you often don’t have the option for a different seat size. So, reading the details about a particular saddle for sale on eBay can be very important. (In contrast, other sellers like HorseSaddleShop usually offer options.)
About The Monarch Saddle
- Seat Size: 14 inch – 17 inch.
- Color: Walnut, Regular Oil, Black.
- Tree: Regular and wide.
- Seat: Impact Foam padded saddle seat.
- Stirrups / Stirrup Leathers: ErgoBalance Stirrups (EBS) tilt the stirrups to eliminate torque on the riders knees and ankles. Pre-twisted stirrup leathers also help to reduce knee and ankle fatigue.
- Cantle Height: 3 1/2 inches.
- Horn Size: 2 1/4 inches neck.
- Rigging: 3-way adjustable in-skirt rigging.
- Skirt: Square.
- Weight: Approximately 32 pounds.
You might also like:
- If you’d like to shop for a trail saddle by specifications (weight, tree, etc.) you might like
Trail Saddles By Specifications.