The Circle Y Topeka trail riding saddle offers riding comfort for both horse and rider. It is offered in a round or square skirt. For more information about the Topeka trail saddle please scroll down beneath the saddles for sale.
Note: The Circle Y Topeka (on this page) and the Circle Y Omaha are very similar saddles. The Topeka has a 27″ square skirt, while the Omaha has a 26″ round skirt. You can use this link to see the Circle Y Omaha trail saddle.
Below: A Circle Y Topeka Flex2 Trail Saddle. It’s built on Circle Y’s patented Flex2 saddle tree which allows flexibility for the horse while being a sturdy but lightweight tree for the rider.
HorseSaddleShop.com image. Used with permission.
Comparison Shop For Circle Y Topeka Trail Saddles
Below are Circle Y Topeka trail saddles for sale from major online sellers. This page makes it easy to compare prices in order to shop for the best deal. Most of the saddles are new, but occasionally you can find a used one.
Saddles for sale on eBay may or may not include shipping charges in the prices shown below! Always check to see if shipping is included in the price or extra. On HorseSaddleShop, saddles almost always ship free.
Reviews: Horse Saddle Shop has reviews on most of their saddles. To see reviews of the Topeka trail saddle, click on one of the choices from HorseSaddleShop below, then look for the reviews near the saddle.
From eBay and HorseSaddleShop
On HorseSaddleShop, if the Topeka Trail is new instead of used you can usually choose seat size, saddle color, and tree width.
About The Topeka Trail By Circle Y
Here is more information about the Topeka Flex2 trail saddle:
- Maker: Circle Y from Yoakum, Texas. Circle Y has been making fine quality saddles in Yoakum since 1960.
- Tree: The patented Circle Y “Flex2,” which allows flexibility for the horse and a sturdy but lightweight tree for the rider.
- Rigging: 3-way adjustable in skirt.
- The tunnel skirt design is open down the middle of the saddle so the horse’s spine has increased air flow and is free of potential pressure.
- Color: Dark oil, regular oil, walnut, or black.
- Tooling: Shell border
- Weight: Approximately 29 pounds.
The Topeka trail saddle features:
- Circle Y’s patented Flex2 saddle tree (more on this below)
- A choice of seat sizes
- Three tree widths
- Light weight
- Several color choices
About The Circle Y Patented Flex2 Saddle Tree
Circle Y Topeka trail riding saddle uses Circle Y’s Flex2 saddle tree. The Flex2 tree is a patented, innovative design featuring increased comfort for both horse and rider.
The Flex2 has a “dual bar” saddle tree with a rigid, high density bar and a flexible, low density bar.
- The high density bar is rigid and supports the rider’s weight.
- The low density bar is flexible, and “gives” up front by the horse’s shoulder and at the back of the tree also. This allows for greater comfort and freedom of movement for the horse.
Even though the Flex2 has some flexibility to it, it does not over flex and supports riders of all weights. It is a lightweight saddle tree that is covered in DuraHide for extra strength and stability in temperature extremes.
For a look at the Flex2, you can see the Circle Y video below featuring Julie Goodnight.
You might also like:
- If you’d like to shop for a trail saddle by specifications (weight, tree, etc.) you might like
Trail Saddles By Specifications.