The Circle Y Topeka trail riding saddle offers riding comfort for both horse and rider. It features Circle Y’s patented Flex2 saddle tree (more on this below), a choice of seat sizes, three tree widths, light weight, and several colors. For more information about the Topeka trail saddle please scroll down beneath the saddles for sale.
Note: The Circle Y Topeka (on this page) and the Circle Y Omaha are very similar saddles. The Topeka has a 27″ square skirt, while the Omaha has a 26″ round skirt. You can use this link to see the Circle Y Omaha trail saddle.
Below: A Circle Y Topeka Flex2 Trail Saddle.
HorseSaddleShop.com image. Used with permission.
Comparison Shop For Circle Y Topeka Trail Saddles
Below are Circle Y Topeka trail saddles for sale from major online sellers Amazon, HorseSaddleShop, and State Line Tack. This page makes it easy to compare prices in order to shop for the best deal. Most of the saddles are new, but occasionally some will be used.
Reviews: Horse Saddle Shop has reviews on most of their saddles. To see reviews of the Topeka trail saddle, click on one of the choices from Horse Saddle Shop below, then look for the reviews beneath the saddle.
From Amazon, HorseSaddleShop, and StateLineTack
In case you’re not familiar with HorseSaddleShop:
- HorseSaddleShop is one of the largest saddle dealers in the country. Almost every
saddle they carry is in stock and ships the same day.
- Most of the saddles shown are new, but some might be used.
- Shipping is almost always included in the price for locations in the continental USA.
- Some saddles by HorseSaddleShop are listed twice. Why? It’s because HorseSaddleShop is one business (located in Bremen, Indiana), with two websites (HorseSaddleShop.com and eSaddles.com), and they often show the same saddle on both websites. In case one website would have a better deal on a saddle, saddles from both websites are shown.
The saddles are in order from least expensive on up.
eBay often has a good selection of Circle Y Topeka Trail saddles. However, the best deals are usually from HorseSaddleShop (in the list of saddles above).
About The Topeka Trail By Circle Y
Here is more information about the Topeka Flex2 trail saddle:
- Maker: Circle Y from Yoakum, Texas. Circle Y has been making fine quality saddles in Yoakum since 1960.
- Tree: The patented Circle Y “Flex2,” which allows flexibility for the horse and a sturdy but lightweight tree for the rider.
- Rigging: 3-way adjustable in skirt.
- The tunnel skirt design is open down the middle of the saddle so the horse’s spine has increased air flow and is free of potential pressure.
- Color: Dark oil, regular oil, walnut, or black.
- Tooling: Shell border
- Weight: Approximately 29 pounds.
About The Circle Y Patented Flex2 Saddle Tree
Circle Y Topeka trail riding saddle uses Circle Y’s Flex2 saddle tree. The Flex2 tree is a patented, innovative design featuring increased comfort for both horse and rider.
The Flex2 has a “dual bar” saddle tree with a rigid, high density bar and a flexible, low density bar.
- The high density bar is rigid and supports the rider’s weight.
- The low density bar is flexible, and “gives” up front by the horse’s shoulder and at the back of the tree also. This allows for greater comfort and freedom of movement for the horse.
Even though the Flex2 has some flexibility to it, it does not over flex and supports riders of all weights. It is a lightweight saddle tree that is covered in DuraHide for extra strength and stability in temperature extremes.
For a look at the Flex2, you can see the Circle Y video below featuring Julie Goodnight.
You might also like:
- If you’d like to shop for a trail saddle by specifications (weight, tree, etc.) you might like
Trail Saddles By Specifications.