The Circle Y Omaha trail riding saddle offers riding comfort for both horse and rider. It features Circle Y’s patented Flex2 saddle tree, a rounded skirt and 26″ skirt length, a choice of seat sizes, three saddle tree widths, and light weight (29 pounds). For more information about the Omaha trail saddle please scroll down beneath the saddles for sale.
Note: The Circle Y Omaha (on this page) and the Circle Y Topeka are very similar saddles. The Omaha has a 26″ round skirt, while the Topeka has a 27″ square skirt. You can use this link to see the Circle Y Topeka trail saddle.
Below: A Circle Y Omaha Flex2 Trail Saddle from HorseSaddleShop. It’s built on Circle Y’s patented Flex2 saddle tree which allows flexibility for the horse while being a sturdy but lightweight tree for the rider. HorseSaddleShop has been Circle Y’s largest saddle dealer for years and almost always offers the best prices, available options, and free shipping.
HorseSaddleShop.com image. Used with permission.
Comparison Shop For Circle Y Omaha Trail Saddles
Below are Circle Y Omaha trail saddles for sale from major online sellers Amazon, HorseSaddleShop, and State Line Tack. This page makes it easy to compare prices in order to shop for the best deal. Most of the saddles are new, but occasionally some will be used.
Reviews: Horse Saddle Shop has reviews on most of their saddles. To see reviews of the Omaha trail saddle, click on one of the choices from Horse Saddle Shop below, then look for the reviews beneath the saddle.
From Amazon, HorseSaddleShop, and StateLineTack
In case you’re not familiar with HorseSaddleShop:
- HorseSaddleShop is one of the largest saddle dealers in the country. Almost every
saddle they carry is in stock and ships the same day.
- Most of the saddles shown are new, but some might be used.
- Shipping is almost always included in the price for locations in the continental USA.
- Some saddles by HorseSaddleShop are listed twice. Why? It’s because HorseSaddleShop is one business (located in Bremen, Indiana), with two websites (HorseSaddleShop.com and eSaddles.com), and they often show the same saddle on both websites. In case one website would have a better deal on a saddle, saddles from both websites are shown.
The saddles are in order from least expensive on up.
eBay often has a good selection of Circle Y Omaha Trail saddles. Saddles for sale on eBay may or may not include shipping charges in the prices show below! Always check to see if shipping is included in the price or extra.
About The Omaha Trail By Circle Y
Here is more information about the Omaha Flex2 trail saddle:
- Maker: Circle Y from Yoakum, Texas. Circle Y has been making fine quality saddles in Yoakum since 1960.
- Tree: The patented Circle Y “Flex2,” which allows flexibility for the horse and a sturdy but lightweight tree for the rider.
- Rigging: 3-way adjustable in skirt.
- The tunnel skirt design is open down the middle of the saddle so the horse’s spine has increased air flow and is free of potential pressure.
- Color: Dark oil antique, regular oil, walnut, or black.
- Tooling: Shell border
- Weight: Approximately 29 pounds.
Video About The Circle Y Omaha
Below is a short (4:17) video that gives you a good look at, and in depth description of, the Omaha trail riding saddle made by Circle Y.
You might also like:
- If you’d like to shop for a trail saddle by specifications (weight, tree, etc.) you might like
Trail Saddles By Specifications.