Below are Tucker Pine Ridge trail riding saddles for mules. The Pine Ridge has a classic look with an A-fork and 5 inch cantle, and comes with a tree built to accommodate typical mule conformation as opposed to a horse’s conformation.
The Pine Ridge has lots of D-rings to accommodate breeching or to carrying gear, as well as a reinforced crupper D-ring. Made in the USA by Tucker Saddlery in Yoakum, Texas. For more information about the Tucker Pine Ridge mule saddle please scroll down beneath the saddles for sale.
Below: The Pine Ridge mule saddle made by Tucker, available from HorseSaddleShop.
HorseSaddleShop.com image. Used with permission.
Below are Tucker Pine Ridge mule saddles on HorseSaddleShop.
- HorseSaddleShop is one of the largest saddle dealers in the country. Almost every
saddle they carry is in stock and ships the same day.
- Most of the saddles shown are new, but some might be used.
- Shipping is almost always included in the price for locations in the continental USA.
- Some saddles by HorseSaddleShop are listed twice. Why? It’s because HorseSaddleShop is one business (located in Bremen, Indiana), with two websites (HorseSaddleShop.com and eSaddles.com), and they often show the same saddle on both websites. In case one website would have a better deal on a saddle, saddles from both websites are shown.
Below are mule trail saddles for sale on eBay. In the past we haven’t noticed the Pine Ridge by Tucker, but there is still usually a good selection of trail saddles for mules.
About The Tucker Pine Ridge Mule Trail Saddle
- Maker: Made in the USA at Tucker Saddlery in Yoakum, Texas.
- Bars: Medium or wide mule.
- Seat: Tucker’s patented Gel-Cush Shock Absorbing seat.
- Hardware: Brass or chrome.
- 5 inch cantle.
- 3 inch horn.
- Weight: Approximately 28 pounds.
See The Pine Ridge Reviews
The Tucker Pine Ridge mule saddle has several customer reviews on HorseSaddleShop. You can see the reviews here (scroll down underneath the saddle’s description).
Tucker Saddle Seat Size Chart
If you’ve never owned or sat in a Tucker saddle before you will probably want to take a look at their seat sizing chart to help determine what size seat you will need. That’s because most riders need a seat that is slightly larger in a Tucker saddle compared to most other Western saddles due to the padding in Tucker seats. In general, most people riding in a Tucker Western saddle (with a saddle horn) will need a seat 1/2″ larger than typical for other Western saddles.
This chart, courtesy of HorseSaddleShop, can help you out: Tucker Seat Sizing Chart.
You might also like:
- If you’d like to shop for a trail saddle by specifications (weight, tree, etc.) you might like
Trail Saddles By Specifications.